Show Side Menu

Sickness Certificates

If you miss work through illness for up to 7 days, ask your employer for a form SC2, or download it by clicking here. If you are self-employed obtain form SC1 from the Benefits Agency. Doctors’ certificates for sickness benefit claims are only issued if we advise you to stay off work after 7 days. The regulations on certificates are intended to avoid the need to consult a doctor for short episodes of illness so we do not issue private certificates to cover periods up to 7 days. If a private certificate is needed for insurance claims for longer periods, a charge will be made.

West Common Lane Teaching Practice - Dorchester Rd, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN17 1YH
  • Telephone 01724 877 744
West Common Lane Teaching Practice @ Ashby - Collum Lane, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 2SZ
  • Telephone 01724 742 300
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Back to top